Tuition & Financial Aid:
Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
You can afford an online degree with UTRGV.
Tuition is structured to give our students the best value and flexibility. UTRGV is making every attempt to remove the financial barriers that prohibit access to higher education by offering affordable degree programs and providing financing options.
|Program||Per Credit Hour||Per Course||Per Program|
|RN to BSN||$277.77||varies||$7,500|
- Application Fee: $50
UTRGV is an equal opportunity institution in the administration of its financial aid programs. In keeping with this policy, financial aid is extended to students without regard to race, creed, sex, national origin, veteran status, religion, age or disability. For additional information regarding funding please visit our Student Loan page.
Financial Aid Application Process
- Submit financial aid application at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Use financial aid code 003599.
Financial Aid Requirements
In order to qualify for federal financial assistance, an applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Be registered with Selective Service (if required).
- Have signed a statement of educational purpose certifying that any federal aid received will be used for educational purposes.
- Be enrolled as a regular student working toward a degree in an eligible degree program.
- Not be in default on any federal or institutional loan and not owe a refund on any federal or state grant program.
- Demonstrate financial need, except when applying for funds from a program that does not require financial need.
- Be in satisfactory academic standing and making Satisfactory Academic Progress at the University.
- Have completed a financial aid application and have all required documentation on file by the appropriate deadline.