Designed to enable BSN-prepared RNs to pursue their passion for mentoring and teaching, our MSN – Education online degree program provides the knowledge and skills to help you reach your goals in nursing education.
As a graduate of this program, you will be able to:
- Use evidence in educational design, implementation and evaluation of strategies for classroom and clinical teaching
- Synthesize knowledge from nursing science and learning theory to demonstrate leadership and innovation in teaching
- Employ instructional strategies that recognize the diverse learner
- Implement assessment and evaluation methods in a variety of learning environments
- Analyze the teaching, scholarship and service roles of the nurse educator