Tuition & Financial Aid:
Master of Science in Health Sciences in Clinical Laboratory Sciences
You can afford an online master's degree with UTRGV
Tuition is structured to give our students the best value and flexibility. UTRGV is making every attempt to remove the financial barriers that prohibit access to higher education by offering affordable degree programs and providing financing options.
Tuition for the MS in Health Sciences is $16,000 for students who are not employed by partner organizations of the program. Participating students from partner organizations have the opportunity to receive a $2,000 (which will be pro-rated over the duration of the program) scholarship based upon successful completion of the scholarship requirements.
|Program||Per Credit Hour||Per Course||Per Program||Scholarship Price|
|Master of Science in Health Sciences in Health Care Administration||$444.44||$1,333.32||$16,000||$14,000|
|Master of Science in Health Sciences in Clinical Laboratory Sciences||$444.44||$1,333.32||$16,000||$14,000|
- Application Fee: $50
- Graduation Fee: $32
Participating students from partner organizations have the opportunity to receive a $2,000 (which will be pro-rated over the duration of the program) scholarship based upon successful completion of the scholarship requirements.
If you are not sure if your organization is a participating partner, please contact a representative at 844-218-2727. In order to qualify for the scholarship, all required documents must be submitted by the posted deadline. Scholarships are not retroactive.
UTRGV is an equal opportunity institution in the administration of its financial aid programs. In keeping with this policy, financial aid is extended to students without regard to race, creed, sex, national origin, veteran status, religion, age or disability. For additional information regarding funding please visit our Student Loan page.
Financial Aid Application Process
- Submit financial aid application at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Use financial aid code 003599.
Financial Aid Requirements
In order to qualify for federal financial assistance, an applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Be registered with Selective Service (if required).
- Have signed a statement of educational purpose certifying that any federal aid received will be used for educational purposes.
- Be enrolled as a regular student working toward a degree in an eligible degree program.
- Not be in default on any federal or institutional loan and not owe a refund on any federal or state grant program.
- Demonstrate financial need, except when applying for funds from a program that does not require financial need.
- Be in satisfactory academic standing and making Satisfactory Academic Progress at the University.
- Have completed a financial aid application and have all required documentation on file by the appropriate deadline.